We spend a lot of time building web forms and styling them to be easy to use and to convert your visitors.
That’s why we love Gravity Forms. Form-building is easy, and we can style them however we’d like. At Big Sea, we’re all about the marriage of great design with effective strategy, after all.
But the problem is this: we also love HubSpot, and so do many of our clients. We love the ability to track leads, manage our contact lists, follow conversions and set up automated workflows. HubSpot also has an integrated form-builder, which is pretty powerful – but the styles don’t match your site unless we design them to do so, duplicating our work.
Unless we’re working with HubSpot during the initial site build, we’re pretty tied to our gorgeous Gravity Forms – and we needed to figure out a way to marry the style and branding of the forms on existing WordPress websites with the powerful lead management system at HubSpot.
So we built one, and now we’re sharing it with you:
Better HubSpot for Gravity Forms
(Why do we call it “better”? Because there’s another plugin that supposedly does the same thing, but it doesn’t work. So we built one that does work, and we’ll be supporting it to make sure it keeps working.)
This plugin provides a field-to-field integration of Gravity Forms to HubSpot forms. Essentially, any time a user fills out a form on your a on your website, it will automatically send the form’s submission data to HubSpot – field for field, presuming you’ve set up a matching form in HubSpot.
- Install Gravity Forms and this plugin. (Make sure it’s a registered copy of Gravity Forms, or it won’t work!)
- Create your Gravity Form.
- Create the same form in HubSpot.
- Select “Settings” in your Forms menu in WordPress.
- Set up your HubSpot integration. We recommend using the oAuth method of connecting to HubSpot, which allows you to authorize the plugin to connect directly with HubSpot. You’ll only have to do this once.
- Select “HubSpot” in your Forms menu in WordPress.
- Select the Gravity Form and the HubSpot form that you want to connect and click “Connect.”
- Match up the fields from your HubSpot form to the fields on your Gravity Form.
We want to be sure it’s as useful and easy as possible to use.
Are you a HubSpot user (or do you manage a site) with a WordPress website currently using Gravity Forms? Would you like to be a beta tester for us? We’ll set up the plugin and forms for you!